‘The Proper Officer of Ilfracombe Town Council’
The Proper Officer of the Council is under a statutory duty to carry out all the functions for, and in particular to serve or issue all the notifications required by law of a local authority’s Proper Officer.
The Proper Officer will be totally responsible for ensuring that the instructions of the Council in connection with its function as a Local Authority are carried out.
The Proper Officer is expected to advise the Council on, and assist in the formation of, overall policies to be followed in respect of the Authority’s activities and in particular to produce all the information required for making effective decisions and to implement constructively all decisions.
- 22.5 hours per week (3 Days a week)
- £35,000 per annum pro rata
- Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 20th October
- Application forms must be sent to Carole.Coombs@northdevon.gov.uk or posted / hand delivered to The Ilfracombe Centre, 44 High Street, Ilfracombe, North Devon, EX34 9QB
- For more information contact Carole Coombs – Carole.Coombs@northdevon.gov.uk or call 01271 855300